Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Palm Hotel in London!
Dream Location, Many visitors looking for North London hotels book a room at the Palm Hotel London, not just because it is one of the best 4-star hotels in north London, but also because its location makes it a dream come true for business guests and leisure travellers alike.
We are conveniently located to reach the sporting and concert venues of Wembley Stadium, Wembley Arena, and Lord’s Cricket Ground. Easy access is available to Camden Town, Hampstead Heath, and other most popular attractions in North and North West London. Central London with the West End and Oxford Street, and many more fantastic sights is only a 20-minute ride on the tube away, or 20 minutes on bus available from just outside the hotel. Kings Cross St Pancras Station, a 10 minutes tube ride from Golders Green, is as reachable as Leicester Square from this outstanding hotel.
BEST WESTERN Palm Hotel London is located a short 15 minutes walk (or approx. £6 taxi ride) from Golders Green tube station and a mere 5 minutes walk from Cricklewood train station. The convenient bus services are available right outside the hotel to central, west and north London.
Free parking is available for guests arriving by car. The M1 motorway is 5 minutes away from the hotel, which is located outside the congestion charge zone. Guests can park their cars here and use the extensive public transport system available at the doorstep. Luxury Facilities in Budget Hotel
The hotel offers some of the best facilities available among hotels in Cricklewood, London, making it perfect for business or leisure travellers.
Among the best 4-star hotels in North London, BEST WESTERN Palm Hotel offers 100 spacious, elegantly furnished guestrooms with luxurious bathrooms that include walk-in showers. Free WiFi is available in rooms and the public areas, including the 24/7 bar and lounge, where a large TV screen offers additional entertainment. The onsite fitness centre is complimentary for hotel guests.
For everyone wishing to dine at the hotel, the onsite family restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. Special diet options are available on request, happily and freshly prepared by the restaurant’s chefs.
Our function rooms and conference rooms are one of the best venues in north London to hold a private party, corporate party, a meeting, or a conference.
- Stayed here four times recently and have been impressed each time. The rooms are really nice, good size and great showers. Even though they Posted date: 01-February-2014
- An excellent and clean hotel with great service. The staff are really helpful and nice especially Ms Helen Debattista. Ms. Debattista was re Posted date: 08-February-2014
- Ideal base for a visit to London. Hotel is modern and bright with very nice rooms. Staff are very friendly and very helpful. Parking availab Posted date: 12-January-2014
- Lovely hotel with clean and lovely rooms.Great food ,Evening dinner is beautiful especially the lamb and breakfast is also lovely. Staffs ar Posted date: 26-January-2014
- Great room with air con which in this recent weather was much needed. Staff very friendly. Parking available, limited but we had no problem Posted date: 28-January-2014
days in advance